We provide primary care for children and adults. Our most common services include:
- Rapid testing for strep throat, pregnancy, flu and urinary infection
- Cancer screening & genetic testing for hereditary cancers
- Wart removal & treatment
Annual Physical Exams/Women’s Exam (Pap Smear/Breast Exam) & Immunization
Pediatric Wellness Check-up & Immunization
- Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program is available for families under financial hardship (medicaid-eligible, uninsured, underinsured, American Indians or Alaska Natives).
- We carry preservative-free vaccines currently available in U.S.
Sports & School Physicals
Acute Disease Management
- Colds, flus, sprains, strains, sport injuries, urinary tract infections (UTIs), upper respiratory infections (URIs)...etc.
Chronic Disease Management
- Diabetes, Hypertension, Hypercholesterolemia, Thyroid disease, Viral hepatitis...etc.
On-site Diagnostic Tests & Procedures
- Blood drawing
- Rapid testing for strep throat, pregnancy, flu and urine infection
- STD testing
- Cancer Screening & Genetic Testing for hereditary Cancers
- Depression & Anxiety screening
- Wart removal & Treatment
- TB skin test
|By appointment only|
|Mon, Wed to Fri||9am – 5pm|
|Sat:||9:30am – 12:30pm (biweekly)|
Please call regarding acupuncture availability.
|Our Address:||1603 116th Ave. NE, Ste. 111|
Bellevue WA 98004
Contact us to schedule an appointment or to get more information.