L&I (Work Injuries)/MVA
Dr. Nam acts as an Attending Physician or can provide concurrent care for injured workers. He understands how frustrating it may be to get injured at work, either from an accident or from repetitive work. As L&I claims can be complex and laborious, injured workers can benefit from an attending physician who is experienced and dedicated. Each injured worker has the right to receive quality care and to have his or her benefits protected. Our office communicates with L&I (or self-insured companies) and can bill L&I (or self-insured companies) directly.
We can help with the following:
- Open Claim — File your claim at your first visit!
- Reopen your prior claim
- Be a liaison to the Department of L&I
- Communicate with your attorney, if needed
- Help you to get proper training and work conditioning
- Vocational counseling to get back to your original job
- Protect your claim from premature closure
- Provide adequate treatments: Prescriptive Medication, Trigger Point Injection, Manual therapy, Naturopathic Adjustment, Ultrasound Therapy, Cranio-Sacral Therapy, and other Naturopathic Modalities. Learn more…
- Order proper imaging/tests (X-rays, MRI, CT scan, EMG, etc)
- Give referral for specialists, chiropractors, physical therapists, counselors, biofeedback providers, massage therapists, etc.
- Communicate with other providers
|By appointment only|
|Mon, Wed to Fri||9am – 5pm|
|Sat:||9:30am – 12:30pm (biweekly)|
Please call regarding acupuncture availability.
|Our Address:||1603 116th Ave. NE, Ste. 111|
Bellevue WA 98004
Contact us to schedule an appointment or to get more information.