I.V. Nutritional Therapy
Benefits of Nutritional Therapy
IV nutritional therapy is a safe and powerful method of replenishing vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other nutrients to correct nutrient deficiencies inside of the cells. Because the digestive system is bypassed, nutrients are delivered directly into the blood stream through an IV drip so that the ailed cells would have the chance to take up the necessary nutrients by being bathed with a therapeutic level of those nutrients, which otherwise cannot be achieved orally or even from an intramuscular injection.
Application of IV Nutritional Therapy includes:
- Cold, Flu, Sinusitis, Hepatitis, Epstein-Barr Virus, Herpes outbreak, etc.
- High Dose Vitamin C therapy, Nutritional and Immune Support after chemo are found to be useful
- Vitamin C, biotin, chromium, CoQ10 and glutathione may be used
- Among the numerous conditions that can benefit from IV therapy, the following are the most common:
- Brain/Memory function
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's, Dysbio
Cold, Flu, Sinusitis, Hepatitis, Epstein-Barr Virus, Herpes outbreak, etc
High Dose Vitamin C therapy, Nutritional and Immune Support after chemo
Vitamin C, biotin, chromium, CoQ10 and glutathione
IV nutritional therapy helps for: (among the numerous conditions that can benefit with IV therapy)
- Allergic Rhinitis/Asthma
- Brain/memory function
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / Fibromyalgia
- Detoxification (including heavy metals)
- Fast recovery from athletic performance
- High Blood Pressure/CAD/High Cholesterol
- Immune Enhancement
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's, dysbiosis
- Post Menopausal/menopausal
- Surgery Support / Muscle and Tissue Healing
|By appointment only|
|Mon, Wed to Fri||9am – 5pm|
|Sat:||9:30am – 12:30pm (biweekly)|
Please call regarding acupuncture availability.
|Our Address:||1603 116th Ave. NE, Ste. 111|
Bellevue WA 98004
Contact us to schedule an appointment or to get more information.